Joan Vinall-Cox consults on Social Media, writing, and editing, as well as training individuals and groups in the use of online communications.
Joan Vinall-Cox, Ph.D., is the principal at JNthWEB Consulting, based in Oakville, near Toronto. She has been using the web, and more recently social media, in her business, her teaching, and her academic studies for over for 20 years.
As well as consulting privately with writers, including mid-teens, business people, and doctoral students, on using the web for business and academic purposes, Joan has taught communication skills in both the college and university systems. She also provides support for those wishing to develop their presenting skills and/or their use of social media applications.
What’s This Site About?
JNthWEB.ca is about (mostly free) web tools, about learning, public speaking, communications, social media, and how to integrate these into your work and life. It’s my business site.
Some of My Other Sites
- My Personal Site – http://joanvinallcox.ca/
- My Wiki – http://jnthweb.pbworks.com/
- My Flickr (social photography site) – http://www.flickr.com/photos/shiftingsemiosis/
- My Diigo (social bookmarking site) – http://www.diigo.com/user/joanvinallcox
- My SlideShare (social presentation site) – http://www.slideshare.net/vinall
- My Social Media Collection, http://en.gravatar.com/joanvinallcox, including
Presenting on Social Media, writing, editing, teaching writing, teaching presentation skills, introducing Social Media applications for training and work, and helping people set up their individualized online “Personal Learning and Working Environments”.
Awards and Achievements
Ph.D. University of Toronto, 2004 (Education)
Sheridan College Teaching Excellence Award 2000-2001
- Say who you are.
- Play nice.
- Any comments may be deleted, or marked as spam, if that’s what they appear to be
- Trackbacks will be treated the same way.
JNthWEB Consulting by Joan Vinall-Cox is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.
Creative Commons License does not apply to images used within posts and pages on this website — see links and attribution associated with each image.